- Potential to expand into full time role
- Fun & rewarding role
- International job prospects
- Competitive salary
Job Details - Reference Number (LC_LKWEB_01)
- 20 - 22 hours per week split between coaching and administrative work
- Little Kickers Lead coach involves coaching Little Kickers classes to an excellent standard, carrying out quality management across the operational business and leading the continuous improvement of the Little Kickers product and coaching team.
- Planning sessions and developing games suitable for the age groups.
- Training up other coaches to a high standard
- Taking on and developing the Little Kickers party package to include coaching also
- Punctual to all classes and carried out in a professional & passionate manner.
If you are a great sports coach (FA Level 1 football or Hong Kong equivalent) or teacher with early childhood experience, confident and out-going, great with young children, very reliable, a good team worker and interested in contributing to the success of an exciting children’s activity business then we would love to hear from you! You must have strong English verbal communication skills and be physically fit for this role, which involves planning and leading the conduct of football based physical activity classes for young children.
To pro-actively plan, manage & carry out sessions (this list is not exhaustive)
- Planning and leading classes to an exceptional level including creating session plans, creating new games and informing staff members of these
- Liaising and working closely with director on a on going day to day basis
- Scheduling and carrying out training and expert coaching demonstrations and training sessions with new and existing coaching staff to ensure that coaching staff understand their roles fully and that coaching morale, motivation and standards are consistently high
- Marketing, carrying out marketing tasks to raise brand awareness also networking with relevant places & organisations.
- Taking on and developing our Little Kickers birthday party & schools and nursery package
- Assisting with office administration and other general business operations where required by your employer and where the needs of the business dictate
Required skills: Prior experience writing session plans and/or teaching young children
Additional Info: First Aid qualification desirable.
Strong English speaking skills essential as classes are taught in English
Contact: To apply please send an updated CV and Cover Letter
For further details telephone your local Little Kickers Hong Kong on +852 6772 5870 and please quote the job reference number.
* This position involves working with vulnerable groups. Written character references and recent police checks such as Certificate of No Criminal Conviction and Sexual Conviction Record Check will be required.