- Fun & rewarding role
- International job prospects
- Competitive salary
Job Details - Reference Number (COM_LKWEB_01)
- Little Kickers Operations Manager involves coaching Little Kickers classes to an excellent standard, carrying out quality management across the operational business and leading the continuous improvement of the Little Kickers product and coaching team.
- Undertake various tasks to ensure the smooth day to day running of the business
- Responsible for working closely with the director to expand the company and brand awareness of Little Kickers Hong Kong
If you are a great sports coach (FA Level 1 football award (or equivalent) or confident and out-going, great with young children, very reliable, a good team worker and interested in contributing to the success of an exciting children’s activity business then we would love to hear from you! You must have strong English verbal communication skills and be physically fit for this role, which involves planning and leading the conduct of football based physical activity classes for young children.
To pro-actively manage the day to day coaching operations of the business which may include (this list is not exhaustive)
- Strategic planning for development of Little Kickers classes for new locations in Hong Kong
- Planning and leading classes to an exceptional level including creating session plans, creating new games and information staff members of these
- Liaising and working closely with director on a on going day to day basis Scheduling and carrying out training and expert coaching demonstrations and training sessions with new and existing coaching staff to ensure that coaching staff understand their roles fully and that coaching morale, motivation and standards are consistently high
- Marketing, carrying out marketing tasks to raise brand awareness also networking with relevant places & organisations.
- Recruitment, working with director including placing job adverts, interviews and staff training
- Taking on and developing our Little Kickers birthday party & schools and nursery package
- Carrying out operational tasks this may include venue health and safety assessments, equipment checks and ensuring registers are completed effectively
- The organisation, communication and detailed daily management of staffing rotas including planning holiday and emergency cover across all venues
- Assisting with office administration and other general business operations where required by your employer and where the needs of the business dictate.
Required skill : Must have professional qualifications such as FA Level 1 & 2 or well
recognised Sporting or Teaching Qualifications.
Additional info : First aid qualification desirable
Contact: To apply please send an updated CV and Cover Letter
For further details telephone your local Little Kickers Hong Kong on +852 6772 5870 and please quote the job reference number.
*Please include a cover letter with your application
This position involves working with vulnerable groups. Written character references and recent police checks such as Certificate of No Criminal Conviction and Sexual Conviction Record Check will be required