- Potential to expand into full time role
- Fun & rewarding role
- International job prospects
- Competitive salary
Job Details - Reference Number (AC_LKWEB_01)
- The role involves coaching Little Kickers classes to an excellent standard, communicating clearly with the children in the session in English
- Learning session plans prior to the class and attending staff training on a weekly basis
- Working closely with the lead coach to ensure the smooth running of a class
- Completing admin tasks at classes
- Punctual to all classes and coaching in a professional and passionate manner.
- Using initiative at classes and offering ideas at training sessions
If you are a great sports coach (FA Level 1 football or Hong Kong equivalent) or teacher with early childhood experience, confident and out-going, great with young children, very reliable, a good team worker and interested in contributing to the success of an exciting children’s activity business then we would love to hear from you! You must have strong English verbal communication skills and be physically fit for this role, which involves planning and leading the conduct of football based physical activity classes for young children.
Required skills: Prior experience writing session plans and/or teaching young children
Additional Info: First Aid qualification desirable.
Strong English speaking skills essential as classes are taught in English
Contact: To apply please send an updated CV and Cover Letter
For further details telephone your local Little Kickers Hong Kong on +852 6772 5870 and please quote the job reference number.
* This position involves working with vulnerable groups. Written character references and recent police checks such as Certificate of No Criminal Conviction and Sexual Conviction Record Check will be required.